With technology installed in over 200,000 applications, iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-R treats the air in any brand of residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size with no maintenance and no replacement parts. Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R typically installs inside or outside of duct, or it attaches magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc per polarity (320 million total ions/cc), more than any other ionizer product on the market. Its patented self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day, which is adequate for a typical installation. iWave-R does not create “black walls” as negative-only ionizer products will do.
- Patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needle point bi-polar ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
*Nu-Calgon offers a three-year limited warranty on iWave products. For a valid warranty claim within three years, proof of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor must be provided. See full warranty for complete details.