With the technology installed in over 200,000 applications worldwide, iWave-V is a low-maintenance, bi-polar, high-output ion generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems (but could be used in other air conditioning applications). As the air flows past the iWave-V, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-V always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc per polarity (320 million total ions/cc), more than any other ionizer product on the market. iWave-V treats the air in residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size (or other appropriate A/C applications). Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-V installs inside or outside of duct, or it attaches magnetically near the indoor fan.
- Needle point bi-polar ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Installs with universal mounting options and integrated magnets
- Small compact design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner by thoroughly killing biological activity
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
*Nu-Calgon offers a three-year limited warranty on iWave products. For a valid warranty claim within three years, proof of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor must be provided. See full warranty for complete details.